Friday, June 28, 2013

The excitement of a new drop!

When it comes to Action RPG's, loot is everything. Most flaws can be forgiven when you're given oodles of gear at every turn..well not ever flaw, but it helps ignoring them.

Kings Road is such a game that the gear is literally forced down your throat around the middle levels. I'm fighting to keep my inventory space open so I can click on all the lovely purple epics but I never can keep up. Playing the wizard class doesn't make matters any better, given our talent; Treasure Hunter, when maxed provides at 100%  drop chance increase. Its rather hilarious and very rewarding when you finally slay the dungeon boss and they explode into a glorious pile of green, blue and purple items, along with some crappy greys and crafting mats. I even sing a lil tone when click looting...dododooo!

Its sad when a free to play browser game keeps me both entertained and excited more then a multi-million dollar "super release".

Short entry..

Now, GET OFF MY LAWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment