Thursday, June 27, 2013

Facebook Games

Recently got into two Facebook games. The first is a tower defense game called Towers of Mystoria. I'm sad to report I've become very addicted to this game. I'm often checking and rechecking my town hum to upgrade builds, collect building materials and wage war of pixel goblins. God forbid I let my resources go unchecked...oh lordy.

The other is a Diablo 2/Tourchlight 2 clone called Kings Road. Real simple concept. You play either a Knight, Archer or Wizard and you run around killing everything in your path for phat loot and gold. Apparently it has a story but I have no time to stop and read text, I have some killing to do. Despite being free to play, the game is heavily limited in item space. Your given a grand total of 16 slots of inventory. Of course the game does give a bank...of 8 slots. These inventories can be upgraded with prepaid currency.. luckily the game rewards you for completing missions and dungeons with said currency. Unfortunately everything from stat boosting potions to character skin outfits requires them..

But even with all the negative features, I'm totally addicted. The loot system is actually really good, you'll find upgrades for each class every few runs and gold should never be a problem. My only gripe is the lack of space, too often am I trying to decide which epic item I should cast away for the next.

I still weep for my lost epic bow...but I couldn't pass up on that ring. Alas, fashionably accessorizing to kill far outweighs gearing my alt class.

Now, GET OFF MY LAWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment